Friday, July 17, 2009

Tell Harlequin (and get free books!)

I like to take part in "consumer survey" groups. You sign up, get freebies, preview new products and then tell the sponser what you think about their product. Today I want to tell you about http://www.tellharlequin.com/. It's probably my favorite because it involves free books. I am an avid reader and book collector so I was thrilled when I found out about this group!
I joined about a year ago and they have sent me about 3 to 4 books since then. It's not a lot for someone who reads as much as I do but it is such a pleasure to go to your mailbox expecting only bills, and find a freebie like this. Plus, its kind of cool to know that I'm seeing it before its released to the general public. A few weeks later, a survey comes in my email. It isn't a long survey and I enjoy expressing my opinion. Once in a while, I'll get a brief survey from them about my reading preferences. Its a pretty straight forward process and I think Harlequin is a trustworthy company. So if you like romance novels and would like some free books, I recommend you check it out.
I'll share some other great groups in future posts so keep an eye out for them.

No comments: