Tuesday, July 14, 2009

All You magazine - a good deal

Yikes! I let my All You magazine subscription run out! I thought I'd go for a month or two and see how much I missed the coupons. Yesterday, I couldn't take it anymore. I love the variety of coupons, large quantity of them, and the fact that the coupons are often high dollar value and sometimes even for free products. Let me just say, I enjoy the frugal living articles and budget cooking recipes too.
So I searched the web to find a good price. At the All You website, it is $19.90 for a years subscription. Then, I checked the discount magazine sites and found www.MagsDirect.com . I got a year for only $10.00. Awesome! The only trouble is waiting the 8-10 weeks for my first issue to arrive. Oh well, guess I'll just pick it up from Walmart til then.

No comments: